CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

news-3b, page-9

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Well, yes.

I would say you would need to be hold enough shares to have an impact on the share price and then need to hold enough bonds to make it worthwhile though. Although the bond holder could short the stock, that's if it's possible.

I really don't know enough about this side of things. I always read HC posters' theories about certain entities holding share prices down for accumulation purposes. How easy to do this kind of manipulation is, I wouldn't know.

I guess you could look at the volumes while the SP was on the slide to 14 cents and try and work out if it was feasible for someone to have done it. Then again the holders may have just wanted to take advantage of the depressed share price. Both scenarios are very feasible.

All i'm saying is that if the share price was, say 40 cents, it would be difficult to try and knock the share price down past the capped level (22 c) and the holder would just wait until they need to make the decision. Just like you wouldn't exercise an option until expiry date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.