4DX 0.00% 63.5¢ 4dmedical limited

No rhyme or reason to the market pricing sometimes. Pre-DOD...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    No rhyme or reason to the market pricing sometimes.

Pre-DOD announcement and trading halt, we sat about $1.155. Even accounting for the capital raise, SP has fallen by more than expected. Not to worry, means we can buy more cheaply.

Whilst not material from a revenue perspective initially, DOD pilot is a material milestone in my books and a great foot in the door / planting of the seed (big things can grow from just this). AF mentioned they've been "rubbing shoulders" with key people at the DOD - no small feat getting to do this, passing all DOD due diligence checks and then getting the pilot over the line, and now having informal next steps discussions.

We now know there are 30 I-MED sites (as of 9 May), only a small increase from that previously - owing to their recent efforts implementing IT updates to make the remaining rollout more efficient/streamlined. This means the near term rollout from 31 to 100 sites is expected to be at a rate much faster than the rollout from 1 to 30 sites. This should improve the cash burn.

The most successful investors out there, or investment successes achieved, tended to result from just patience. I also love the phrase "I might be early but I am not wrong" when it comes to investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.5¢ 62.5¢ $171.8K 271.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12733 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 2618 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.