5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

Somehow I am still here too - down 40%, and this entirely due to...

1. 18,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3764
    Somehow I am still here too - down 40%,  and this entirely due to attachment issues and once again refusing to read the ‘writing on the wall’
    (how often does that umbilical cord  that comes from nowhere become a noose around other people’s necks I wonder?)

But a broker view from May 10 published yesterday  in FN Arena offers some (small?) hope?
    — Or is Shaw just stuck here too?
    (If it is not an IPO investor it might be?)
    No one paid much attention seeing as the price has fallen even lower since it released its’ recommendation, but personally  I am still taking hope from that little director buy recently.
    As the  Shaw target is not enough to recoup my losses, I might even try to lower my average if the price falls again.

Commiserations to others caught in ‘the net’ here.

cheers

https://www.fnarena.com/index.php/2022/05/17/australian-broker-call-extra-edition-may-17-2022/5GG

..PENTANET LIMITED
    Telecommunication - Overnight Price: $0.28

Shaw and Partners rates ((5GG)) as Initiation of coverage with Buy (1) -

Shaw and Partners initiates coverage of Pentanet with a Buy (High Risk) rating and 40c target price.

Pentanet is a Perth-based telecom with a high-margin, high-speed fixed wireless network, and has invested in a fledgling cloud gaming business with its partner US-listed Nvidia on the Cloud.GG platform.

The broker believes successful strategic execution should deliver high-margin customer growth.
    The broker appreciates the potential of the prospect, and notes the company is close to break even on an operating cash flow basis, and should move to positive earnings of $2.4m in FY24 (although EPS forecasts are negative out to and including FY24).

This report was published on May 10, 2022.
    Target price is $0.40 Current Price is $0.28 Difference: $0.12
    If 5GG meets the Shaw and Partners target it will return approximately 43% (excluding dividends, fees and charges).
    The company's fiscal year ends in June.
    Forecast for FY21:
    Shaw and Partners forecasts a full year FY21 dividend of 0.00 cents and EPS of minus 3.90 cents.
    At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is minus 7.18.
    Forecast for FY22:
    Shaw and Partners forecasts a full year FY22 dividend of 0.00 cents and EPS of minus 2.20 cents.
    At the last closing share price the stock's estimated Price to Earnings Ratio (PER) is minus 12.73.
    Last edited by sabine: 18/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.