5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

Yes I'm more than happy to apologise for the tone of my previous...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Yes I'm more than happy to apologise for the tone of my previous comment, it did come off more aggressive than it was meant having re read it.

I certainly agree expanding the fixed wireless product to over east would be the number one goal. I believe they have said that the offering of the cloud gaming over East is step one of getting their brand known over there before expanding into the wireless market.

I'm not really seeing the Nikola motors link at all. Apples and oranges. Yes I'm saying there's potential potential potential but if I didn't see potential I wouldn't invest? At this stage in the companies life a lot of what they're attempting to do is "experimental" I guess. But for me personally as someone who grew up playing a lot of video games I can see both the benefit of the fixed wireless internet offerings as well as the attractiveness of a cheaper buy in to higher level gaming (cloud gg). Yes I'm aware just because I see it as attractive doesn't mean others have to as well.

In regards to my buying in too high comment, I was more so alluding to the fact that when you deemed that as a good entry price, you would have set some sort of monetary expectation
    on on this quarterly in terms of subscriber growth, cloud gg income etc etc. Which they obviously haven't met or as you say, the information wasn't given. I still think calling it a complete fail is harsh, overall they've delivered on creating the service, now it is time for them to grow it into a revenue generating asset to the company. It will take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.