5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

By the sounds of things you bought in too high without doing the...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    By the sounds of things you bought in too high without doing the research to accurately understand what you were buying into.

If not, why did you choose to invest in Pentanet initially and out of those reasons, which metric do you believe Pentanet has failed to meet your expectations?

All key metrics improving (on net customers, cloud gaming subscribers, revenue etc etc)

Read the previous announcements regarding the cloud gaming, you will realize they have delivered on what they planned to achieve (so far). One key part being that this will aid the expansion to the east coast in other markets.

Read the previous announcements regarding acquiring the 10% stake in an "AI company" and it should make it clearer as to WHY they have chosen to do this and why it will be beneficial in conjunction with their other product offerings. Google the "AI company" in question and have a read of what they do because I believe this in itself could be a game changer for Pentanet, just as an investment alone, without including the benefits to Pentanets tech.

I believe they are still in the process of building something EPIC. It may take another 12 months or however long, but all the pieces of the puzzle are being put in place for what POTENTIALLY could be an incredibly profitable company. They have the right team, the right substantial investors and most importantly the right product in a time where internet speed demands are at an all time high and are only going to grow with the digital transformation of society, as well as the number of "gamers" in each generation increasing.

None of the above is advice or suggests any sort of method to invest by. Simply my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.