5GG 8.16% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

News: 5GG Pentanet Says Qtrly Revenue A$4 Million, Up 38%, page-5

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    "By the sounds of things you bought in too high without doing the research to accurately understand what you were buying into."
    That's a little insulting. If having a dig at someone for buying in high, what do you then think the share price should be?

"I believe they are still in the process of building something EPIC. It may take another 12 months or however long, but all the pieces of the puzzle are being put in place for what POTENTIALLY could be an incredibly profitable company."
    potential, potential, potential***
    Same thing for when Nikola Motors first launched. Not saying that lies have been made here, but drawing a line between a blue sky outlook on a newish company to the market, with Experimental business solutions using investor money.
    Yes, the market right now is not nice. Anything that is subject to 'potential, potential, potential' though, is likely going to get hit harder, than something that actually has a solid future.
    And no, you cant say that there is an absolute solid future for things, that have no history and is mostly experimental and jumping on new industry trends using known company brand names in order to get exposure. Sounds like the playbook from how Trevor Milton did things with Nikola Motors.

20mil left. I wonder what excuse the next capital raise later this year is going to be about.

Personally, I dont think this is the bottom. But it's still high for my risk level. Getting close to what I'd buy in at.
    Until the experiments are proven, it's still murky waters.

Kimberly Clark Corp/Kleenex stocks look fun to watch though

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.62K 836.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 168000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 37694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.