5GG 2.33% 4.4¢ pentanet limited

There was no substantive mention of the financial outcome of...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    There was no substantive mention of the financial outcome of their cloud gaming program in their quarterly. This is a big red flag. Millions of dollars have been spent. There is very, very, little this company has to show for it - miserable QoQ revenue growth, 1,300 new network subscribers (i.e. this company's core source of revenue).

Also - PR about growth in cloud gaming "members" but nothing about the revenue they're generating or how successfully they have been monetized. Cloud gaming keys were handed out for free. Claiming 58,000 users isn't a flex when the product was literally given away. We have been given no data on either the projected or actual conversion of unpaying subscribers to either paid subscribers or Pentanet internet users (or any other metric for monetization, I'll take any at this point). What can we assume? Good news travels fast. Bad news travels slow.

Finally - "you should have waited for this company to tank before buying in" is a ridiculous argument. I got in about 60-70 cents, so I've been nowhere nearly as badly burned as hundreds of other holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $41.80K 968.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30040 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 12440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.