88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

It's still a cost, dilution is a cost, free shares are a...

1. 5,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3266
    It's still a cost, dilution is a cost, free shares are a payment, this all costs us all.

So, its ok for 88 who keep failing, never flowed oil before, year after year, all wells except this well at this stage are dusters, huge waste of money and they pay themselves double of what other directors get and issue themselves free shares, years year after year and these aren't considered a cost to us. Unbelievable shareholders we have, sigh!!! LOL, almost all have never actually bought a share, LMAO!!! No red flags for holders here, lol......

I should start a business and employ some of you guys as workers and pay myself whatever I want and underdeliver, you guys are easily pleased, lol....

I suggest holders look at other ASX O/G exploration company's financials and then you all will see the glaring obvious excessive rip off, we are all paying for a team imo, who are led by a non-proven O/G MD and a company who consults almost every part of this lifestyle company's work out imo, then finally pay themselves 2x-3x above what other NED's/MD/CEO's get paid!!!!!!

Almost all junior exploration companies like 88 pay range for NED's $30-70K - 88 pay over $160+k
    MD/CEO's $300-$400k - 88 pay $750+k

I have been investing in O/G for years and never seen the excessive financial/admin costs 88 pay themselves for only 1 drill a year and surprised I am the only one who is concerned as many turn a blind eye or unaware to this blatant gouging imo...

Unbelievable state of affairs, 10 yrs ago holders would never except constant failures and these obscene salaries and admin costs, boards would be spilt, very concerning to me!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 25/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.