88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

Forget about buying, imo it’s obvious they have no interest and...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    Forget about buying, imo it’s obvious they have no interest and don’t care and have all had long enough to purchase shares and lead by example. Easy to focus on free shares imo. Plus they know they have to consolidate, so why buy and lose further money, surely they aren’t that silly unlike us suckers who can’t exit as all 88 deliver is record low SP imo.

I think it is time after 3 yrs of non rewarding SH’s that this new board and management have to be replaced asap imo. We have to call an EGM after we present a 249D ending this underperforming lifestyle company once and for all imo.

Our only future to ever seeing a SP back over 1c is only under new management imo. I am sick of watching our money go to their obscene salaries and none of us ever seeing a profit and they do not even support their own agendas imo as they don’t buy shares. WTF. Serious time to sack the lot imo. How many more years do we put up with this mismanaged cr@p imo.

I encourage all SH’s to now vote against the resolutions today, yes go online and vote for this AGM and if no high numbers of support then why would I be bothered going down the path of presenting a 249D board spill and 3 new directors.

My replacement directors who are highly successful and many will know them, will not present to you all if no support. So you can all keep whinging or step up and show support for change. This company will not change. Change has to happen and now imo.

Time for all SH’s to unite and vote, ending this non SP performing, lifestyle company imo once and for all, as imo the directors seem more focused on obscene salaries and only doing something 6-8 weeks work in a year imo then getting free performance shares than ever rewarding SH’s imo.

Just look at SP chart since DW left, look at the 20 billion shares added in these 3 SP underperforming years, it’s a disgrace and totally unconscionable and unacceptable imo for a team of directors and MD who I might add was DW’s CFO prior to the terrible decision of making him our MD imo, has been here longer than 3 years and never ever bought a single share. Why is that????

Seriously all but one has ever bought a share, that was years ago and are paid obscene remuneration, even the NED’s are paid 2-3 times other industry like boys are being paid imo. Then after this unbelievable amateur blunder of mentioning consolidation prior to oil flow, destroyed our SP imo. LMAO where is the consolidation now, WTF.

Final straw for me so no other option left imo we have to remove the lot, they all have to go and simple as that imo. So support and vote. I will not waste my time if no support.

This team have to be held to account imo. So vote guys AGAINST the resolutions and send a strong message. We all deserve so much better than this cr@p imo.
    Last edited by docmin24: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $85.34K 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
540 670161300 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 347726457 89
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 29274106
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.