A11 0.00% 39.0¢ atlantic lithium limited

As a former IRR shareholder (today A11/ASX or ALL/LSE), how glad...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    As a former IRR shareholder (today A11/ASX or ALL/LSE), how glad I am to have been allocated Ricca shares last year !

Read here the details from that deal for those, who are not in the know for what it is connected to A11:
    https://www.lse.co.uk/rns/FRG/us186m-investment-to-advance-atex-to-dfs-stage-2tywh1h3j6wx69i.html

" ... entered into binding and definitive agreements (the "Agreement") with Ricca Resources Limited ("Ricca"), an Australian diversified minerals company which was formerly part of AIM and ASX-quoted Atlantic Lithium Limited (AIM: ALL, ASX: A11, OTC: ALLIF), to advance the Atex Lithium-Tantalum Project ("Atex") ....

Côte d'Ivoire to benefit from the acceleration and development of its first lithium project in the prolific West African lithium pegmatite occurrences

- Ricca to complete a four stage earn-in of up to 50% of the Project through the funding of up to US$17m (current budget $US14.7m), with the aim of achieving a Definitive Feasibility Study ("DFS") on the Project"

Yuval Cohen, Chief Executive of Firering, said:
    "I believe that reaching this Agreement is a fantastic result for our and Ricca's shareholders, and provides a real opportunity for Firering and Ricca to fast track the Project, against a backdrop of surging demand for lithium. We are excited to work together, not only for the benefit of Ricca and Firering shareholders, but also for our stakeholders in Côte d'Ivoire."

Furthermore, I assume that the listing of the Ricca shares will probably take place this year if you continue reading the datails.
    So I'm happy to hold ALL on LSE and and I can't wait for Ricca's listing on ASX !
    This will be a double-edged sword that lashes out fiercely.
    And a last point to make if you know the name Brendan Borg as an investor on the ASX, Since 19/10/2022 he is a shareholder in FRG on LSE too,
    imo it's nice isn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A11 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $91.90K 237.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71440 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 7174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ 54520
Last updated 15.52pm 07/05/2024 ?
A11 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.