AAC 2.87% $1.36 australian agricultural company limited.

You know what they say about Karma...its a bitchSo it appears...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

You know what they say about Karma...its a bitch

So it appears Lewis's director/s of AACo knew that we were not insured for this event on the 10th

But the directors of AACo never mentioned that we were not covered by insurance in the announcement on the 11th

I and other uninformed investors believed that we did have insurance, but what was the coverage of said insurance

IMO if Lewis's informed directors knew that we were not covered by insurance then our board and chairman should
    have also been aware that we were not covered by insurance for this event....so should this have this been clarified
    in the announcement on the 11th...I would say it should have...and I believe the board and chairman should have disclosed
    this very important piece of information to shareholder or owners of the company in the announcement on the 11th

Did old mate pressure the board or chairman not to mention insurance in their announcement so that insiders could
    get out...if these allegations against Lewis are correct I believe we need to really look further into this

Looking back at the deals that we were part of with other companies that were involved with Lewis, and him using the creep
    provisions when excising the convertable notes, did he have any say in AACo's decision to build the white elephant in
    the NT that ultimately allowed him to take control of the company cheaply....you might paint a not so clean picture of the way
    things have progressed over the last decade or so and how Lewis may have used his influence, just like why we havn't
    been paid a dividend in over a decade

These are my thoughts and opinions only as a long term shareholder and part owner of AACo, who often just felt
    like a mushroom...maybe now I know why

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.040(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $816.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.35 $107.8K 79.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14789 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 106533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.36
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.35 6353
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.