AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Roeroc..and others...margin call in the oz confirmed what I said...

1. 10,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Roeroc..and others...margin call in the oz confirmed what I said about reasons....activist chairman...I would say the reason for other senior staff changes is there was a lot of duds.

I am of the belief there is a lot of duds in corporate Australia...rogues in many speccies ;
    and, in the larger end of town a lot of “career” type ceo’s and high level execs.....You see it throughout public sector plus the larger corporates. We reward mediocrity; and much time is spent being seen to be doing a good job ( and being politically correct etc) , rather than actually doing it!

This is coming from someone who has had excellent returns from ossie shares ; but I just suspect the factors I mentioned about people, plus our high costs compared to the rest of the world, may well be starting to change the game.

Allan Kohler the other night said our market lagged USA ( by 100 % odd)cos we haven’t got Amazon, google, apple etc..maybe so..but we also have dear wages, energy, taxes, property rents , red and green tape etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.