AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Looking at www.mainevent.com it looks like a compelling place to...

1. 10,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Looking at www.mainevent.com it looks like a compelling place to visit to entertain the family safely. I not been there so cannot give a review assuming people take much notice of reviews when they see those compelling ads.. www.mainevent.com.au seems to be unrelated to Ardent asset at this stage.

Have a look on FB comments some good some not so good.

Eg:
    "This was our first time there. The winter special $18.95 for all you can play is worth the money. We had a lot of fun but didn't get to bowl. We got our bowling shoes and went to the lanes trying to figure out how to bowl and was told to go back to the counter because they should have told us what lane we would be on. I went back up there and they then inform me that there was an hour wait time. I asked for my money back on the shoes because I didn't want to wait that long. They said they would give it back on a play card, I said no I paid cash just a couple minutes ago and you will give me cash back. The manager had to get involved but I got my cash back and we continued to play on other things. If they would have communicated with me that there was a wait in the beginning then I would not have rented the shoes. Other then that we had fun on the gravity ropes and laser tag several times, we also played pool and shuffle board. The food was great, we had fish and chips. All in all it was a good experience and I plan to take another trip."

Imo Ardent has a great future under the new management earning foreign $American to help keep and develope Australian real estate which Dreamworld is imo. It's all about the capital gains we can earn by developing all real estate assets so they either grow in value through rezonings and new planning approvals for their maximum potential value or the maximum income for dreamworld which could be moved to cheaper land into the future if need be. Dreamworld sits in real estate it's highest value to be developed to the max imo. Main Event businesses are more easily operated in USA and more profitable in USA than in Australia where land values, leases and staff wages are the highest and returns the lowest.
    The future look bright imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.