IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

news about phase 3 trials soon imo

1. 978 Posts.

Some may take this prediction with a grain of salt and that's fine But i want to share my thoughts about whi i think that Prima is very close to making an annoucement about the phase 3 trials in Germany.

Why?
    - because on the 27 may the ASX annoucement on the deal with the Fraunhofer Institute for running the phase 3 trials was released. This is over a month ago and since "Preparation for production of CVac? for the European trial has already commenced (May 27)"and Martin has just gone over to the Institute (and anyway predicted news around mid year about the phase 3 trials), then I think for all these reasons (as well as what GFG posted about something positve soon to happen after talking to management), news about the phase 3 trials will be soon forthcoming.

The Institute seems very positive about its involvement with Prima for these cutting edge cell therapy trials!

Part of this announcement is replicated below as a reminder:

?Preparation for production of CVac? for the European trial has already commenced, and Prima and the Fraunhofer IZI are working together to prepare the facility to support CVac? clinical trials in Europe in early 2011.

Fraunhofer IZI Head of Cell Therapy Production, Dr. Gerno Schmiedeknecht, commented: ?Cell therapies are a cutting-edge technology with the potential to significantly benefit patients. The Fraunhofer IZI is at the forefront of this technology in Europe and we are very excited to help develop Prima?s CVacTM.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.