IMM 1.85% 39.8¢ immutep limited

Hi all,Is that sound I can hear the long-term PRR Faithful...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi all,

Is that sound I can hear the long-term PRR Faithful Trucks' reverse beacon as they back-up the truck at these bargain prices?

Honestly, as I said weeks ago when we all were talking "already factored in" business, I feel the market now agrees and realises that USA ODS is already factored-in, along with every other possible development until the next trial is completed and data (hopefully positive) released.

Maybe this is someone with inside knowledge of another funding option and not Springtree? Maybe the better funding option needs to be done at a lower price than the previous 6 Monthly average (??) and this is an orchestrated take-down to try and pacify investors when it does come.

Extremely fishy anyway and I 100% agree with posters who ask, "What do you expect a CEO or any Company rep. to say when asked about how things are going?". For e.g, I personally have been involved with at least 5 listed Co's where I have rung just "to check how things are progressing" and have been given the "all going to plan, great, no worries" speel, only to have the Co's delisted/being investigated or penniless 6 months later and I am sure their are many others out there who could say the same.

In a nut shell....and as I have said before, ringing CEO/The Company you are invested in is merely a self reassurance and comforting (albeit natural) process that makes shareholders more comfortable and feel good about their judgement and investments - PRR and shareholders, case in point......that is, in the face of a 40% share price decline (who cares what the market is doing - it is what it is - other shares in this market have held their own or even gone up)...everything is "still going to plan".

Cheers peoples....just my opinion and as I have said since I sold.....I will disclose when back in.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $295.4K 750.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 57287 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 16377 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.