ABX 0.00% 4.0¢ abx group limited

News: ABX Australian Bauxite Finds New Record High Grade Of Rare Earth Elements At Deep Leads, page-35

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Yes, I agree a takeover would be the best option. Especially if the Takeover Company was efficient and had Project Management and especially Sales skills.

Mind you, let's not get carried away. Our raw bauxite has hardly been successful. The processed bauxite (Alcore) is dragging on year after year with no end date or forward sales. Also many Aust explorers are now reporting hits of rare earths, seems it it not so rare after all. However what is rare is getting a genuine high grade huge volume resource to make it commercial. We do not have this. We may have it in the future, but we may not get there either - too early to tell. Just say we did amass a REE grade and quantity that was something commercial. In our hands and with our track record it is hard to imagine repeat structured REE Sales happening.

In summary, I def have the view that the sum of these assets would have a much better chance of success in the hands of a larger, efficient Company. A Takeover (at a decent price) would be welcomed in my view.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.