ABX 0.00% 4.9¢ abx group limited

Yes of course I am concerned that they have sold very little of...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Yes of course I am concerned that they have sold very little of their bauxite.

Please carefully note that it was not me who went on and on about the fabulous resources and potential for ABX bauxite prospects. It was the Company ! They promoted this for many years - falsely as it turns out.

OK let's agree - from a shareholder's perspective they have been a failure with their bauxite sales. No need to be an apologist for the Company, just examine facts, they did not succeed, they do not get a pass mark. They failed.

As for their REE - why not take the time to let their Shareholders know whether it is Ionic ? An important success criteria, surely ?

As for ALCORE I also hope it saves our bacon, but they are so slow and plodding, very frustrating. I would genuinely be surprised if they make a success of this. I hope we are in agreement as to what constitutes success. This means from a Shareholder prospective, that they not only make sales, but they make a substantial profit. This will be groundbreaking and unheard of territory for this Company. I hope it happens, but .......

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.