AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

News: AC8 Auscann Group Holdings Says Mal Washer Retired As Chairman, page-49

1. 6,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    My thoughts are that this is a spec stock in an emerging spec industry. The changes are concerning of course but I view these things as moving the chairs and tables before the music starts on the big dance.

I think right at this point, you either believe in the tabs or not. I do (see what I did there?). I could be wrong of course. That position is what seahunt and dmarvin are dining out on. If the tabs are as promised then the share price will rise and I estimate it will do so quickly. If the tabs aren't as promised then I (along with all other shareholders) have been duped and seahunt's and dmarvin's lives will be forever enriched through the wealth of 'I told you so'.

Yet I hold and buy more? Why? Because some of the cash has been spent and allocated to be spent but a big chunk is still intact, that's why. Road bumps in this are expected and even if the worse possible scenario eventuates (I.e. like the one that dmarvin pulled from his backside 'the tabs will leak'), cash can get us through - without it, and that is a completely other story.

Right now we are not losing market share. That means no one else is getting stronger. We are all just getting in position and ready for the music to start. Change your outfit, change your shoes....just do it all before the music starts. Whoever is first to market in MM in a meaningful and significant way, will have success for quite a few years at least, IMO. I think AC8 has a very good chance. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.