AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

I don't think this is safe to assume at all. They didn't wake up...

1. 6,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    I don't think this is safe to assume at all. They didn't wake up the other day and realise anything - they have had a hand in steering the company as directors for a long time.

You don't think the change at the top of Canopy might of had something to do with it? Coincidence that they lob the head of the founder of Canopy (who was also a director of Auscann) and then soon after cut the ties and direction that he had, that they don't agree with? Some coincendence?

Lobbing the head of the founder would of been determined to be short term pain for long term gain. They would of thought the same with the Auscann shares sale.

What happens next is the telling part. They have cash and maybe Canopy wanted Auscann to focus on parts of the market that Canopy wasn't intending to be strong in - that would explain the situation so far (with the shelving of established licences etc.). Maybe acquisitions are now on the agenda for Auscann?

I prefer they still have lots of cash and no Canopy then Canopy and no cash.

It's a speccy! If you thought the share price wasn't going to bounce around when you bought, you were wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.