AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

I thought you would have dumped all before??? You were probably...

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I thought you would have dumped all before??? You were probably the only one did not rubbish my posts when it was around 76c when I dumped all my AC8 shares. Then on the way down to 29c I thought you sold all (perhaps to buy back later).

I feel no desire to play sucker rally now that it is under 29c because Canopy sold their lot at 15c per share! They were insider yet they sold at this at bare bottom price. Imagine one jumps in at 25c and the next few days it's down to 20c, it's the vicious process of averaging down again without much hope as this company is not doing much. I think all they do is to turn up, kill the time by surfing the Internet and wait for their outsourcing partners to do the real work. And it does not look like their partners are doing much either. The only way to play this stock now is to wait until the selling stops and the volume going down to around 200k per day. That's a long while to wait knowing there are probably 80M shares waiting to be dumped from various funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.