AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

News: AC8 Auscann Group Says Canopy Growth Sold Its 13.2% Interest In Co, page-56

1. 6,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    Maybe.

Then again maybe not.

Is it a manufacturing facility being built? Pharma, remember - I thought it was a lab and the caps are coming from PCI Pharma, as stated?

I have a theory. Which Ido recently spoke about and made a couple of statements but he didn't join the dots (so, I may be totally wrong)….

....but, IF the IP for the hard shell caps is solid (and Ido certainly said it is solid, recently) then the path may very well be quicker to market if they can utilise existing clinical trials (which Ido also said recently). Now that means that they don't have to re-do the clinical trials to re-prove CBD & THC as an example. So maybe they have a path where most or all trials have been done and therefore path to market is quick? Or quicker?

If the trials don't commence by the end of the year, the share price will tank, yes. But, even then all will not be lost as there is still a lot of cash to potentially make things better and take a different path as all the licences are still available to Auscann.

Oh, it's risky. But, hopefully, in the future (sometime) will be a reward.

The pot market is not established - it's fluid and changing. Along with all the companies involved in it. No one is able to dominate yet so it's all to be done and Auscann are still in a very good position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.