AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

News: AC8 Auscann Group Says Canopy Growth Sold Its 13.2% Interest In Co, page-76

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Disagree totally, I have been in PNV alongside Merchants and enjoyed the ride for the last 5 years thank you very much.
    Doing well on a couple of others that they have taken positions on in the last 12 months. They take large and influence positions, are active in helping sorting out the strategy and management and if they can’t sort it leave otherwise hold it and don’t settle for the small change on the table. I am a new buyer and will be a seller when I see a substantial shareholders notice that says Merchants are selling.
    This is not a recommendation, maybe I will do my stake but a fund that is regularly making 20% + on long time holds isnt a day trader.
    Strategy makes sense to me Canopy is cleaning up their company and dedicated to recreational. They have medical assets and I suspect Merchant / AusCann will assist in the clean up. AusCann and Merchants Cann interests are Animal and Human pharmaceutical space.
    Watch this space, in an industry going through a shakeout this could be the train to be on !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.