TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

Roger's valuation in most stocks are on par with mine.Once you...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Roger's valuation in most stocks are on par with mine.Once you know the value of something and you have a reasonable margin of safety only then you can consider your options to acquire the stock.If your confident about your valuations like myself; you don't need any market commentator to tell you otherwise but its always nice to read their research and ignore the buy,sell and hold recommendations.

A close friend of mine always use to say if you overpay you lose and you can only hope and cross your fingers that someone else stupid enough will come along and pay a higher price than yourself.Keep in mind from a technical view point this stock is still in a longer term downtrend from around Jan 2005 and this is no surprise because the data supports this if you know what inputs to use when calculating intrinsic value.

I'm not to concerned with the short term view unless the business performance starts to deteriorate on the stocks i hold, but still manage to keep a few little gems in my portfolio and will continue to hold my stocks longer term.Still alot of cash on the sidelines and in no rush to jump in yet for anything.I've managed to turn the noise off and keep busy with other things in life.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.