ACF 3.38% $1.07 acrow limited

Grüezi Index Investor,Yes indeed Sundays here , CH is on lock...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Grüezi Index Investor,

Yes indeed Sundays here , CH is on lock down.
    With the exception of resturants.
    Starting up the lawn mower is frowned upon on a Sunday & if the neighbour complains
    the police will show up & fine the perpetrator would you believe..

We also go to Austria for wellness regularly as it is better , quality , price & the whole guest experience.
    Well worth the 3.5 hour drive from the Zurich area where we live.

Otherwise on topic of ACF , it was brought to my attention from a small cap guy I know in Melb.
    Am also down circa 20% but still nibble from time to time as the upside far exceeds the downside.

My main reason for accumulating this is sooner rather than later the Fed & State Govts
    in Aus will need to push the button on the approved Infrastructure projects to keep
    the eco engine running.

The 2 industries Aust which have kept the country recession free the past 40 yrs or so are Mining & Residential Housing..Both are looking a little shaky right now.
    Really how much longer can coal hold up as the main export earner.
    Its shocking for the environment.
    China is electrifying & going hard on Nuclear expansion.

Residential housing in the cap cities in Australia is off the charts in terms of affordability.
    My house here in CH is maybe 10% more in value over past 20 yrs..just maintenance Capex.

So bring on the infrastructure projects in Aus & should little ACF win a small piece of that large
    capital spend the dividends will support more wellness in Austria.

Best,

SG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.