ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Quarterly suggests to me that progress is occurring but at slow...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Quarterly suggests to me that progress is occurring but at slow pace.   Cash revenue from customers is up 35% Dec 2016 quarter ( $3.16m) compared to Sept quarter ($2.34m).   A 35% increase sounds significant but it is off a small base (a few million) in market that is currently sizable (billions) with significant future growth potential.

Company is still making a loss, which is likely to continue. There is a predicted 36% increase in costs: "The Company is forecasting $6.26m of payments for the March 2017 quarter (see item 9) compared to $4.59m paid in the December quarter"

Large funds still available to company, with cash at bank at $17.98m (largely from CR).   Is and will continue to be used to fund growth of the company.

Roll-out growth strategy in place, albeit only one market,  with greater penetration expected in the latter half of 2017.   Contract with groupm, setup in August 2016, has seen Adslot technology deployed in EMEA market already with the same expected in APAC and EMEA in 2H FY17.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.