AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

News: Admedus revenue up 7.09% for FY2014, page-16

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Again so there is 3 parts and both you and QE say that it all comes down to one of the moving parts
    I can point to many companies that don't have any sales or approvals what so ever that have a bigger MC both here and OS, so why do you keep aiming at CardioCel having no impact at all, The 1/2 yearly sales were 56k only the full year is 350k odd with sales overseas only just beginning.
    Any normal person would see the growth is there now and growing.
    Each of you have yet said how much the rest other than CardioCel is worth other than saying the market wont wait for sales to pickup. So again I put it to you i value the rest. I f your not sure how to value a part that doesn't make any money maybe you both should not be holding such a stock.
    We all would like to see better sales including me, but we/they will never do it overnight they are not selling Band-aids they are selling Band-aids for the heart which needs open heart surgery, which is going to take time, if you haven't got the time it might not be the stock for you both or many others.
    How much will you complain if the results for the Vax is outstanding (if you hold at all)
    Other than that you have a choice to sell now and we will not have to listen to the complaints
    Have fun and remember I still am yet to say buy or sell it's your choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.