AVR 0.50% $17.91 anteris technologies ltd

News: Admedus revenue up 7.09% for FY2014, page-27

1. 311 Posts.
    Russ its obvious that we have differing opinions but let me clarify/respond.
    Of course i place value on other parts of the company but the reason that I made mention of Cardiocell only are:
    1/. Other than the 6mill already assigned to the next vaccine trials, its the launching of Cardiocell thats creating the ballooning cash burn.
    2/. Its sales of Cardiocell that they are relying on to recover these cost. I see comments like "it will take time", or "have patience give them a chance". The fact is that time is money and if the uptake is slower than forecast (as projected in Morgans lastest report) they will run out. Unfortunately this raises the possiblity of another capital raising being required further diluting value to existing holders which is not good for you or me. Ignore at your own peril.
    3/. Most people didn't need points 1 & 2 explained to them.
    4/. Unlike others on this forum that regurgitate page after page of the same shite day after day to hype the stock up for there own benefit I chose to tell it as I see it without spending time discussing other divisions of the company that are not going to produce the money needed to cover the burn rate.

And then theres this from you:
    "How much will you complain if the results for the Vax is outstanding (if you hold at all)"
    "Other than that you have a choice to sell now and we will not have to listen to the complaints"

1/. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. Im purely pointing out information that i believe will keep the sp from hitting Tomboys $1.20 plus sp next year (or anywhere near it). Balance in this forum is badly needed. Whats the point of a forum that only discussed the positives?? How does that help unsophisticated investors when all they read is Tomboys BUY BUY BUY the sp will be $1.20 plus next year. Pigs will fly.
    2/. As ive told you twice already I hold plenty of AHZ shares. I hate repeating myself.

Please try and be a little objective Russ, my opinions on the company are not an attack on you and I really don't want to break everything down for you after every post I make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.91
Change
-0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $344.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.75 $74.32K 4.151K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.