AVR 0.56% $17.90 anteris technologies ltd

News: Admedus revenue up 7.09% for FY2014, page-29

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Again this is not an attack you but just my opinion
    You are pointing out the last non pubic value morgan's gave for the numbers for CardioCel and use that to value the company.
    yes if sales dont cover costs they will need another CR
    take the report it didn't have any other country in there forecast and yet we have sales team in them now, also we/ they are about to sell other companies goods overseas nothing about that in the report', the report was very light on there breakdown, no there was none at all other than there numbers on CardioCel.
    2 vaccine companies trying do make the same but different vaccine have MC a bit above us with no income at all and about the same amount of cash.
    If you can find the report that was for public view they break down all parts of the company the one before the last one which you dont quote
    if you think brokers get it right all the time and follow them you will go broke or wont make much money at all
    however I do agree the company is not worth the $1.25 by a long way no one should
    the underlying MC has to be worth X amount or whatever a share
    The report that you refer too says 23 cents a unit now which we/they are far away from now using the very numbers that you say the market will sell down on as its to slow of an uptake but yet its still 23 cents
    to if you followed the broker there is still plenty of up side and if they have the numbers wrong and people sold for the very same reason you say they dont care they will just move there target up (if it happens that way, could go the other way too)
    me I truly dont care for brokers as I like money and made most of mine by not following them and the target they set

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.90
Change
-0.100(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.75 $55.58K 3.108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 691 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.91 43 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.