AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

News: AEV Avenira Receives Mining Authorisation For Direct Shipping Ore Operations, page-271

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    The last thing I want to see the Board doing now is refocus on gold - I for one have had a gut full of BC flip-flopping on everything and delivering on nothing. What he needs to do (now more than ever) is FOCUS and make sure YP is a goer - and that means binding agreements and finance sorted.

If BC chased gold again now, that would indicate to the market that his YP plans have gone down the same path as his DSO plans - and that's something no AEV's holders want.

Furthermore, AEV is broke and has no money for gold exploration. And even if they did have the money, BC is IMO, incapable of juggling two things (phosphate and gold) simultaneously and getting tangible results - hell, he can bare manage one thing!

YP and Hebang's backing is ALL that matters at present. This is the ONLY news that will dig AEV out of its grave. And as far as I'm concerned BC better f***en deliver for once and start earning his overpaid wage and stop losing SH's money!

I agree with you on the trough needing to be topped up - IMO, that'd be at the forefront of BC and Co's minds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.306K 1.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2955861 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.