AEV 33.3% 0.4¢ avenira limited

News: AEV Avenira Receives Mining Authorisation For Direct Shipping Ore Operations, page-339

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Yes, I assume that's all it could mean also Barry81, because DSO isn't viable at present.

Interestingly for me Barry81, I'm invested in 2 of these companies. One has just purchased land and has plans in place to purchase more land, it's also cashed up and has a DFS due in the next couple of months. Furthermore, it recently refreshed its Board with people skilled in mine development and finance.

The other company (guess which one) I've no idea what the hell they've been doing or what's going on. As far as AEV is concerned, will this breakfast presentation be enlightening or just a rehash of old information most of us already know? High time Brett Clark informed the market on how things are progressing (give timelines) with Hebang in terms of binding commitments and mine financing so we can get our resource out of the ground. I don't know if this breakfast event is going to indicate much of that - but we will see I suppose.

If good news is soon due AEV investors, we might get it after the EOFY tax selling season.

GLTAH and thanks for finding the presentation Barry81.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.69K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 21648656 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 271952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.