AEV 8.33% 0.6¢ avenira limited

Where in my comment did I say "this recent pricing event is BC's...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Where in my comment did I say "this recent pricing event is BC's or Avenira's fault??" Answer - I didn't. Get some comprehension skills and read my post again before putting words in my mouth you d***head!

I made mention of BC's MO which has been in clear view for all to see for many a year now and is a key reason why this SP can't escape the pitiful 1c range. It's a history of overpromising, underdelivering and, as a consequence, incessant selling.

We have not YET grown as you say. We have potential to grow IF we can pursue and develop the "few other angles" as you describe it - but these LFP battery avenues aren't close to getting started and hinge on AEV being able to generate cash and stand on it's own two feet first. Hell, the financing of the DSO is still uncertain! If BC can't get a straightforward dig it, ship it and sell it operation up and running when he says he will (AND HE HASN'T) then you can forget about the rest. IMO it's still pie-in-the-sky stuff.

You cannot judge a company on what it's going to do but only on what it has done or hasn't done in accordance with it's market announcements.

I'll expect an apology from you when:
    1) we aren't mining this quarter;
    2) we have no binding off-take agreement this quarter; and
    3) our SP falls to 1c or less because 1 and 2 don't eventuate.

Then we'll see how optimistic you are smart arse! In the meantime, shove you blind faith optimistic hobo BS where the sun don't shine.

FFS indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.657K 444.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20367820 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1026872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 429500
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.