AEV 0.00% 1.2¢ avenira limited

News: AEV Avenira Receives Mining Authorisation For Direct Shipping Ore Operations, page-664

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Yes that's probably what will happen Pezz69 since they can't just sit around waiting for AEV to be ready.

I said ages ago that if AEV was to meet the requirements of the Indonesian Plant, they'd have to get a wriggle on.

I must say I have some concerns about this gap - our YP plant supposedly starts close to the time the Indonesian Plant is finishing so the 2 won't align.

My concern stems from BC's comment to minezone1000. I think BC said something along these lines - if all things go to plan we should start construction on the YP Plant by mid 2025. Now I don't think the NT Govt. will put any obstacles in the way (Wonarah's development offers obvious advantages to them), but things do get delayed and extended.

Also, BC has a shocking track record when it comes to being anywhere near close to deadlines. If this was the bad old days and he'd said 6 mths, I'd be adding at least another 6 mths to that again. HOWEVER, he's no longer running the show so I hope the Chinese will be more efficient due to their financial clout and ambition.

Obviously we all want confirmation on the build ASAP.

GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $11.68K 973.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749776 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 731076 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.