AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

News: AGI Ainsworth Game Technology expects H12017 pre-tax profit to be approximately $15 mln, page-48

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think the shorting here is a few blokes trading between themselves, high fiving when they push down by scaring some holders but losing out on the way up, which is less often. The agm is critical and some positive comments are needed, we are going so can provide feedback. This is still a sound business, they simply relaxed after quickly gaining market share here from aristocrat which gave them the opportunity to release new games which we a big hit, the lightning etc. Whether a game is a big hit is very difficult to predict and initially the lightning was not, but it soon was the only machine clubs and pubs wanted. Now AGI has to hit back with new and more interesting games and try and make up for the lost 2 years it bought on itself. The USA business is continuing to grow and much rests on the success of the A640, that's it. As for management and board I think they have a lot to answer for and I wait to see progress there, maybe Novomatic will shake things up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.