AGL 0.66% $10.53 agl energy limited.

"I just copied your insult. Are you really insulted by your own...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "I just copied your insult. Are you really insulted by your own insult? ?? - Your statement does not make sense. I really cannot understand your lack of logic.

"coal is down because it can't compete. Coal power is dead. No amount of sky news fake news propaganda will change that." - Last I saw, coal prices are trending up. Just because some greenies say so does not mean it is so. I don't watch sky news or whatever channel you are into. Facts remain facts, check out LCOE on wikipedia.

Seems like you have been brainwashed by fake news propaganda not me. Just for your benefit, it takes about 15-20 years to commission a nuclear power plant, 3-5 years to build a gas plant and about 4-6 years to build a coal plant. These are baseload power, not your daytime rooftop solar installation that takes 1 week. Coal will remain in use for the next decade even if we start building gas plants to remove all coal plants. How about poorer nations like Africa? They can't afford solar. Not because it is expensive but that poor people will steal the panels and the constant replacement of panels is going to be expensive. Coal has many years left.

"I can't believe you are asking why we need an alternative to the lowest cost producer of energy." - You missed out on the batteries again. I am beginning to suspect if you cannot read as well. Sorry for the statement but it's quite obvious you are not able to grasp the relatively easy concept of LCOE.

"Value investments"? AGL is not a value investment. It is a company who bet on coal and lost. They paid dividends instead of investing in New production. management are incompetent." - AGL has renewables, like the renewables they pay too much for and declared a write-down a few months ago. The write-downs happened because they listened to SJWs. I would recommend anyone else on this thread not to listen to SJWs - they destroy other people's wealth to get their 15 mins of fame like you have seen AGL with the renewables.

Well, sorry to say but you still managed to make it into my ignore list. Quite an achievement because I like to see all sides of an argument to trim or add to my position. You did not provide me with an argument.
    Last edited by mobius76: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.53
Change
-0.070(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $7.063B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.62 $10.65 $10.46 $8.696M 826.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 375 $10.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.54 12933 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.