AGL 1.20% $10.13 agl energy limited.

Came to this thread as I’m thinking about buying to vote for CB...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Came to this thread as I’m thinking about buying to vote for CB vision for AGL with money made from getting in early on lithium. Good to see you here talking some sense! Frankly, the wackiness here of people jumping up and down for a failing business model or a demerger that just extends the insanity and calling it ‘woke’ is perplexing. It seems my eyes are being opened to just how many people treat coal like some kind of relic with religious power. Less and less surprised why ScoMo held it up in parliament like someone receiving the rapture.

What really makes me laugh is that over the years as I saw my investments in lithium mining go up multiple bags, these drongos invested in AGL who saw it seriously tank are still preaching for more of the same. And I wonder about why Russians support an invasion of Ukraine. Pretty silly. Even with all the information available people are their own worst enemy.

I guess a zealot for coal generated power (fool) and their money are soon parted. Well looks like cheap AGL shares for me! C’mon CB.

Disclosure for dimwitted people who read this as ‘woke’. I am not woke in the slightest, just not stuck in the past. How supporting the obvious financial and environmental advantages of renewable energy and its storage has been confused with being ‘woke’ is a crying shame to me. Don’t worry about CO2 if it makes it easier. Just think about less extremely hazardous particulate matter being pumped into the air we breathe.

AGL in its current form has little interest in changing. For me the tilt by CB is about seeing an opportunity to make money and do something great for our planet. That people are upset that CB is here on one hand to make money and then also somehow woke is laughable, but I guess understandable when one’s brain is kind of stuck in illogical loops of reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.13
Change
0.120(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $6.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.05 $10.16 $9.97 $25.14M 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $10.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.13 14722 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.12
  Change
0.120 ( 1.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.05 $10.16 $9.97 520163
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.