AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Atlas Iron announces results from Corunna Downs Project Definitive Feasibility Study, page-22

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Syria is not going to be built in a hurry, are you willing to wait for another 15 years waiting for the war to end?
    There are many other complicated issues that remains in that country, what is really a civil war
    For now we concentrate on Steel demands at other parts of the world.
    Many parts of Asia are accelerating their expansion, further expansion in China itself; Lucky for steel suppliers of china, the demands for steel materials will continue to increase with the changing new world and also the ageing old world infrastructures.
    A huge amount of China is still in the old world style so is India, 80% of India is ancient, so to speak! needs modernising for their recent surge in newly created "middle class" citizens.
    These are long terms infrastructures building; they need tall skyscrapers lots of better Roads and Bridges, Airports ports, Sea ports, modernising old, and building new cities for their middle class and anything else that comes with modernising.
    This is just two of the larger countries that is continuously expanding.
    I can't see any slowing down for steel and Iron Ore (IO).
    With demands you also have price issues, I can't see steel becoming cheaper in the long term.
    The change in IO price in the last few months says it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.