AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Atlas Iron updates on debt restructuring, page-3

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Hi Non holder....As a LT holder of course it's a good outcome. Atlas will effectively push the reset button having a very manageable debt ratio and cash building in the bank. It's costs are reducing not far off Roy hills costs. It's making profits now and is also hedging ahead to mitigate future ST IO pull backs (if it ever got under 50 per tonne again which I doubt).

The downside is dilution however if alot of these naysayers would of bought in @ 1.1-1.2 backing Atlas they would be in a better position now. Altas will pay off remaining debt quickly. Debt holders win. Atlas wins. LT shareholders win. Let me remind you all that this deal absolutely beneficial for AGO, its employees, its partners, its financial backers and it's LT shareholders who deserve it to survive and have supported it from day dot.

The AGO train is still at the station. Soon it will move off its lows and leaving downramping, fence sitting, non supporting passengers with higher buy in prices. Enjoy the ride upwards once the reset button is pushed. I'm sure the shorters will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.