AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Australia's Atlas Iron names ex-Hancock executive CEO in board overhaul, page-106

1. 4,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3908
    Due to my work roster and mis-timing the postage on my acceptance form (I held a small amount of AGO) it looks like my acceptance form didn't make it by the cut-off date, so today I received my acceptance letter with the following letter from Link Market Serviced (dated 2nd Nov)

Dear Unitholder(s),

Takeover offer from Redstone Corporation Pty Ltd ("Redstone Bidder") for Atlas Iron Limited ("AGO")

Thank you for your interest in the takeover offer from Redstone Bidder for all of the ordinary shares in AGO (each ordinary .term of the offer..etc etc)

We note that your acceptance of the Offer (which is enclosed) cannot be processed as it was received after the closing date being 5:00pm (Sydney time) on Friday the 12th October 2018.

If you have any questions regarding this matter please call the Redstone Corporation Pty Ltd offer information line on etc etc.

Yours sincerely,

So it looks like me and the fine lady of Ms Reinhart are the few remaining shareholders of AGO !

I assume this will all go to some sort of compulsory acquisition mechanism in the future? Or does she have real taxation or other reasons to somehow keep AGO listed ? Given the BHP derailmant and changes to the short term iron ore market future - does any of this stuff have any possible effects that Hancock Prospecting and/or AGO will see?

For the record my average price  for my small parcel of AGO is around 3.1c - so just interested in what heppens from here - no big deal for me though I can sympathsize with people who did have a higher entry price.

Should I stick them up for sale at 4.7c and see if I get any takers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.