AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Australia's Atlas Iron names ex-Hancock executive CEO in board overhaul, page-109

1. 4,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Looks to be willing buyers all there from 4.1c up to 4.5c per share, and lots of sellers from 4.6c all the way up to 5.0c per share so I guess there are some very hopeful/deluded buyers and sellers out there!

The hopeful buyers I can understand - buying at 4c and then getting 4.6c in six to seven weeks even with brokerage on the buy is a rational attempt at a short term profit or arbitrage opportunity, but the selling at above 4.6c is interesting, they are basically holding out for something regulatory out of left field to stop the takeover happening? Or are they just patiently waiting for a rare chance of a rogue bot/algorithmic trading program or a human fat fingered trade to hit their higher sell?

The sellers on-market at below 4.6c could be explained by people simply wanting the cash sooner rather than later?

Just goes to show it takes all sorts to make a market. Found the compulsory acqusition notice thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.