AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Australia's Atlas Iron names ex-Hancock executive CEO in board overhaul, page-116

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    End game for AGO, some long time holders can not accept reality, so many crazy propositions, possibilities, speculations,  a prove that most of us are extremely averse to losses to a point that one can not comprehend  reality, which of course is  very bad trait for a share trader.
    FMG is now experiencing hard times, similarly the Forum deteriorated to meaningless posts about irrelevant events and information. I could not find even a one post attempting to analyze FMG prospects in terms of recent developments in IO supply, demand and product differentiation. I observed over a period of the last 3 years many FMG long time holders ending up with massive losses. The prevailing trading technique was topping up and averaging down, which is a proven recipe for losses when taken over long period of time for volatile share and underlying commodity.  
    Many posters sourced their "Knowledge" from FMG Presentations, forgetting to read the preamble, which has a clear message:
    Disclaimer
    No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Fortescue that the
    material contained in this presentation will be achieved or prove to be correct.

Most presentations contain lot of BS, designed to feed mushrooms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.