AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

The price won't drop because a compulsory takeover at 4.6c is a...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    The price won't drop because a compulsory takeover at 4.6c is a certainty in my opinion therefore it won't drop. Had only 30% sold (as one holding long and strong member incorrectly predicted early on before revising their incorrect predictions every week ) and the takeover was abandoned that would be a completely different story .

I am not sure why Hancock would give Atlas a ton of money and then walk away to benefit the few percent who haven't sold because they believed their own upramping predictions billionaires don't throw money to others except when doing some charity and this is business not charity. Perhaps if some people had listened to warnings over the years rather than belittling them they would not be in such a bitter position now .

I am reminded of the Japanese soldier still fighting his war 30 years on, stranded on a small island. Holding long and strong has been terrible advice for this stock.

Still in my opinion a decent investor would have a diversified portfolio so they can take the odd hit . It seems some long and strong are also from the all the eggs in one basket club.

DYOR , the price is tethered to the 4.6c mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.