AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

News: AGO Australia's Atlas Iron names ex-Hancock executive CEO in board overhaul, page-92

1. 3,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    @ HamburgerK
    It doesnt matter what you say you are wrong, according to the smart people who we know for a fact joined in if the back of the first offer by CE and started telling everybody how good a deal it was and we should all sell out not sure why although one would hazard a guess of the type of jobs they do.

When Ago United Group was formed they bagged that as well so anything that looked like it may improve the position for shareholders they continually attacked it so its no surprise to see them still plying their trade, strange how you dont hear from them for so long then bang they are all at it again which is sad really they think they actually turned the game around lol.

The only thing that turned the game around was when the deal was done with FMG and this was the only reason no one including the denigrates who think they contributed would seriously need to take a good hard look at themselves.

The good people who invested in Atlas many years ago have lost considerable amounts of money and to watch these sleaze bags or keyboard warriors attack those who lost after investing all those years ago makes you feel sick to the stomach I did not lose out so I am one of the lucky ones.

But they continue to come back like sheep following each other to again make insipid comments even though the result is already known, how sad that is that this bunch of sleazy lowdown no good rift raft are even allowed back into the thread is beyond comprehension, so I will say this one more time for all of you and you know who you are, you had no bearing on the outcome you wasted your time, as the result was handed over of the back of the sell out, not something you lot contributed to.

And if anyone wants to meet up for drinks to discuss otherwise by all means get in touch pretty sure I can afford it why cause I never sold out and in the end got 4.6cps cheers big ears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.