AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

For those of you who consider participating in FMG's future...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    For those of you who consider participating in FMG's future profits or losses the following is worth reading.

Fortescue Metals Group Ltd is proposing to construct and operate the Eliwana Iron Ore Mine, a new mine located approximately 90 kilometres west-north-west of Tom Price in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.

An Environmental Review Document (ERD) has been prepared by Fortescue Metals Group Ltd in accordance with Environmental Protection Authority procedures and is released for public review. The ERD describes the proposal, examines the likely environmental effects and the proposed environmental management procedures associated with the proposed development.

Hard copies of the document may be purchased for $10 (including postage and packaging) or a CD version is available free of charge from:

Fortescue Metals Group Ltd
    Level 2, 82 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth, WA, 6004
    6218 8888

Copies of the document may also be downloaded from http://epa.wa.gov.au/proposals/eliwana-iron-ore-mine or http://www.fmgl.com.au/workingresponsibly/safeguarding-our-environment/environmental-publications.

The proposal was made available to the public for review.
    Eliwana Iron Ore Mine - Public Environmental Review

Closed 29 Oct 2018
    Opened 1 Oct 2018
    Some time in November we should know more about progress or lack of it of the Eliwana mine proposal.
    FMG has a separate proposal with EPA(Western Australia) for the contraction of the rail line to serve the future mine. Similar slow go path is pursued.
    Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for Samboy69 to stop his Mambo Jumbo for a while and make some comments on the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.