AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-146

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I was a holder 2012/2013 and made over 150 k back then . I have not held AHZ since but have bought back in at this rediculously low SP . All is not lost , not by a long shot and AHZ still has a realistic book value way beyond what the SP portrays at the moment . Look at the current maket cap !!! Now have a think about the value of every individual project AHZ has on its books . Its easy to see they spread their capital way to thin without actually getting products to market . Either partnering with another bio or selling one or more projects will easily get AHZ back on track and probably back to 40 c plus once one product gains traction in the market..This CE approval is a large step to fixing the problem , short term AHZ needs cash to get through the next two or three quarters then I think those who hold will be rewarded .The capital is their in the directors hands it’s just locked up in IP . They need to cut the best deals they can and workout which are the best products and companies to partner with. I totally understand the disappointment of a lot of the current and past share holders but their negativity and outburst on this site only hurt their own investments if they are still holding . For those who have sold placing negative comments only hursts those remaining , you have chosen to sell don’t hurt those who choose to remain . It’s going to take a while to restore faith in this company but it can be done given the right decisions by management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.