AVR 5.44% $11.30 anteris technologies ltd

I was a holder 2012/2013 and made over 150 k back then . I have...

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I was a holder 2012/2013 and made over 150 k back then . I have not held AHZ since but have bought back in at this rediculously low SP . All is not lost , not by a long shot and AHZ still has a realistic book value way beyond what the SP portrays at the moment . Look at the current maket cap !!! Now have a think about the value of every individual project AHZ has on its books . Its easy to see they spread their capital way to thin without actually getting products to market . Either partnering with another bio or selling one or more projects will easily get AHZ back on track and probably back to 40 c plus once one product gains traction in the market..This CE approval is a large step to fixing the problem , short term AHZ needs cash to get through the next two or three quarters then I think those who hold will be rewarded .The capital is their in the directors hands it’s just locked up in IP . They need to cut the best deals they can and workout which are the best products and companies to partner with. I totally understand the disappointment of a lot of the current and past share holders but their negativity and outburst on this site only hurt their own investments if they are still holding . For those who have sold placing negative comments only hursts those remaining , you have chosen to sell don’t hurt those who choose to remain . It’s going to take a while to restore faith in this company but it can be done given the right decisions by management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.