AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

It's a share chat forum. A place where people go to discuss...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    It's a share chat forum. A place where people go to discuss shares. If only people who were positive on the company's prospects were allowed to post, then what would be the point of the forum? People who hold can post, people who don't hold can post, people who like the stock can post, people who don't like the stock can post.

dolcevita, lexcorp, suzuki42 - it's utterly ridiculous to tell people not to post their opinions. that is one of the reasons a share chat forum exists. hopefully you can get used to to that idea because I doubt hotcopper will make a rule saying non holders who aren't positive on a stock cannot post! yes it does look ludicrous when you read it written down like that doesn't it?

re ahz, this is about as high risk an investment as you can get. Almost out of dough, discredited leadership, uncertainty re the intentions of large holders. for that reason I think it's hard to say for certain if the recent approvals are going to result in a meaningful growth in revenue or not.

Lot's of people on here wearing rose coloured glasses STILL. I don't doubt their sincerity and am not suggesting they are spruiking but geez, you'd have to admit the naysayers have history in support of their views so far, surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.