AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-154

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi mate, following is not having a go at you.

100% agree that this company needs to execute a deal soonest, sale of MDD will provide a very small respite, that at the the expense of less revenue, be interesting to see if this reduces cash burn by a significant amount.

TAVR deal, IF accompanied with serious upfront funds should turn sentiment, IF not there are serious underlying issues at Admedus.

Yourself have made some comments that can be considered ‘negative’, eg; done a crap job, fix the mess they created, comment on a good sign to investors is mangerment buying in! The present BOD have ONLY bought a ‘obligatory’ amount of shares.

You are here for a ‘punt’, with all respect many of us are here are for the long term, ‘we’ current holders are advised to say nothing, support the company thru thick and thin, so some can have a ‘punt’ at our expense while they enter and exit to their profit ...., no problem with that.

The last thing they need is a CR!, it will happen if there is not a deal or two on the horizon, undeniable mate, imo.

One or two posters, who may have small holdings, are quite strident on the commentary of ex-holders.
    Wonder if sitting on quite large losses or having suffered quite large losses if their view would change?, I suspect so.

Have been a long term significant holder for years, STILL holding, hope that there is the best possible outcome for current retail holders, in the interim I believe that ‘head in the sand’ and NOT expressing my concerns so ‘newbies’ and current holders not ‘scared off’ is laughable, ANY thinking investor wil invest accordingly.

Stop losses, if applied, would have seen this company finished, imo, holders advised to shut their mouth and carry on as if everything alright, company fails then those same investors told ‘Why didn’t you sell sucker’!

Attn: Ironbark, check with your accountant on your tax position, tax department may disallow your losses if selling then buying straight back in on AHZ and then selling them in the future, something about ‘wash and rinse’.

I don’t like to advise holders to continue to ‘hold’, especially considering the past, but I would continue to hold, TAVR announcement should ensure some relief, Lex did make a good point; buying at four cents and losing money is better than buying at $1.80 and losing money.

Any selling at the minute could be remiss, as example by recent announcement, TAVR announcement should have a fair bit of impact, more so if accompanied by significant upfront funds, imo.

If you are not ‘interested’ in me dolce then you won’t be reading this will you!! Lol, betcha you are

In ref to ‘tagging’ you, you had a go at burning tiger FOR not doing so, which one is it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.