AVR 5.44% $11.30 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-155

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    in reference to your comments yes I agree this company can still be vey viable with the right deals being made . As for saying I have been slagging on the management , some here just don’t give up throwing negative comments . I was just stating the obvious on how the company arrived at where it is A new investor with half a brain can see the issues caused by bad management with this company and I would suggest only those smart enough to see the entrinsic value in the company are prepared to take the punt on investing and let’s face it , it is a punt . Like I said I made a substantial amount on AHZ before and I was going to reinvest a few years ago but it just did not stack up for me at the time . Usually with Biotecs I like to see enough capital to fund themselves for 12 mths or more . Letting the company funds get to the point where there is only 6 mths or less is a bad position to do a CR from especialy if it’s not supported as well as expected . I totally understand where your comming from about those who have bought in at $1.80 really even those who have bought in at 40c I feel really sorry for them but sometimes that’s the nature of the beast with biotecs . What’s disappointing here is we have great products nearly to market and little funds . That’s not usually how biotecs fail it usually the product does not perform as expected , I still see potential for this company to get back on its feet , And yes would have been a huge boost had a deal been cut and announced the sametime as the CE approval but hey it might be just around the corner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.30
Change
-0.650(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.71 $11.83 $11.24 $346.8K 29.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.50 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.