AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Barra, not sure about that theory mate, perhaps a more simple...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hi Barra, not sure about that theory mate, perhaps a more simple explanation is this; traders did their ‘thing’ ..... traded the news.

However good the announcement is it does not translate to immediate significant revenue, (happy to be wrong on that one)! the thing Admedus most desperately needs.

I believe the late approval was said to be factor in the missed forecast, little bit dubious on that one, lets see the actual impact in the next two quarters, especially the very next one.

Take also into account this barra, why hasn’t the sp gone up, I think that a reason may be that the market is reluctant, RI, because of concerns there will be a CR in the next six months, that is capping the sp at this time, imo.

Future is uncertain, Admedus totally reliant on the sale of MDD and its ‘ace’ card ..... a rainmaker of a deal on the TAVR IP, until at least one confirmed then the sp may well stay ‘capped’.

Next quarterly MUST show either stable or reduced cash burn, increased cash burn, imo, would be seemingly irresponsible at this time, would have to show a ‘ironclad’ reason on WHY?

Revenue significantly up, obviously, ....this may well halt the massive bleeding happening here, imho.

Shall continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.