AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Lex, are you "investing" in ahz because you have a high risk...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Lex, are you "investing" in ahz because you have a high risk appetite? I doubt you have been buying more shares, have you?

I presumed you are holding as you, like many, have huge paper losses and you would rather hold than sell for 10% or less of your by in. Which is fine. You've been around this stock for longer than I can remember and It's certainly cheap at the moment, and you are right that despite its cheap price I don't have the risk appetite at my point in life to reinvest at this stage. It's a gamble in my view. But a gamble that would probably pay well if it goes your way.

I'll also add that I had a closer look at the numbers and it seems like ahz can go another 2-3 months without more money, which is hopefully enough time to sell infusion and buy some more time. Unfortunately, as you know, I no longer have confidence in this management team to get anything done in a timely or strategic manner.

I reckon you could cut Barra some slack. He's sitting on a huge loss and has simply voiced his disappointment - not unlike quite a few of your own posts.

Good luck Lex, and all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.